Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Importance of Connecting the Dots in your Life

Perry's Apothegm no.104:

"...of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college but it was very very clear looking backwards 10 years later;

 Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards;


So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future;


You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma; whatever, because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart even when it leads you off the well-worn path;


and that will make all the difference..."


Steve Jobs, in his graduation address  to the graduates of Stanford University
The Importance of Connecting the Dots in your LifeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these! Motivation comes from different sources and i consider your spot as one!Reading your posts gives me the boost that i need each day, i also realized why i am so fond of ending my sentences with multiple dots... I can connect!
    Kudos! Perry's Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just gave me a new perspective and a good idea of an answer; i was asked the same question, bakit daw may 3 dots ending my comments in my FB pages; eto lang pala ang sagot, hehe... thanks

    ReplyDelete