Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Perry's Apothegm no.106: For Those Who Would Be Kings.

This past week was really hectic. I am involved in a foundation, the SCL (Speed Center for Leadership) that helps send kids to school, and we were designing tour and training packages. This is our IGP (income generating program) for the summer that is fast approaching. We wanted to help fund the foundation in a creative way.

So I made it a point to come to work really early for one week.  This is my contribution to our foundation's effort, knowing that as a private, non-governmental organization, we don't and cannot depend on any  state assistance. We don't have the time to dwell on the things that we cannot change. We can only be thankful for the many others who have given their time, ideas and energy to our advocacy.

But last Wednesday I was late.

I was gearing up for an early jog when I saw "Prince of Persia" playing on cable TV. It gave me the material for Perry's Apothegm no.106 "A good king always seeks counsel; but always listens to his heart."
Perry's Apothegm no.106: For Those Who Would Be Kings.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment